Absence & Desire
Hey everyone, I'm ever so sorry for my lack of blog posts, as many of you know I find social media quite difficult anyway and on top of that I've had some pretty bad health issues and been extremely busy in comparison to normal so my blog has been left to wither. Plus I'm never really sure what to blog about so I might try and just blog twice a month to make it manageable yet consistent.
1. I've named this post absence and desire because it was rather fitting but also it is from my favourite trilogy of books which I just found out is being made into a TV series and I could not be more excited about it, plus the author regrammed one of my images inspired by the books, which was awesome.
2. I've been thinking of changing my entire website to solely focus on underwater work, but carry on with my book cover stuff regardless since it is my sole income. But I don't get any work through my website regarding book cover images. So hence my thought process. Let me know if you agree/disagree.
3. A lot more published work is to come, just got to sort it out to show you all.
4. You're better off following my instagram and facebook page to see my regular updates on work.
5. My partner and I are trying to move house/buy another one. It is so damn stressful I'm surprised I still have hair.
6. I got to shoot in the Ocean finally with my case, what a beautifully funny experience. You can see the images on my instagram or even on my latest section in work.
7. I've been playing with new studio lights, and particularly low lighting. I'm loving it and would love to involve an older generation of 'models' and actors. It's like fancy cosplay really!
8. Kind of recently I had to go through an angry emotion that made me want to leave social media sites all together. Someone who is semi well known (only because they know the right people not through hard work, I'm being serious not a bitch) copied a photo of mine almost exactly. My photo had been posted and they went on an 'impromptu' shoot the next evening and copied my image. I found it really difficult and had to stop the fire in my veins from exploding over and burning people in the process. I asked for advice from people which was very varied. I decided to leave it and block said person from social media sites we both belonged too so I wouldn't get so mad again. I still wish I had called them out. It's been over two months.
That's a semi decent update on the going on's round here (i.e my mind and life)